It's officially SUMMERTIME!! {Middle GA Tybee Ga photographer}
Summer time is my most favorite time of year! There are so many things that make me happy when summer gets here! Love the flip flops! Love the sundresses! Letting the kiddos play in the pool in the backyard! So many fun things to do...but my most favorite place to be is the BEACH!!! Now I'm not a laying out in the sun kind of girl (fair skin and freckles make this a bad idea!) but nothing compares to that laid back atmosphere that can only be found at the beach. So...to kick off Summer 2010 I met up with Christa, Dreau, and Gabrielle at Tybee Island on Saturday morning. We got there early to avoid most of the Memorial Day crowd. Christa (she owns Glow Salon check out their page!) and I have been trying to work out family pictures for them for EVER! We've been rained on, gotten sick, and who knows what else! So this time it kinda just all fell into place. They were headed for a much deserved family vacation to Hilton Head and planned to stop in Savannah on Friday night. I was heading to Savannah on Friday to do those super sweet pics of baby Brady. Well, if I'm there....and you're there....let's do some beach pics!!! YAY!! They are one of the sweetest families ever! Not to mention they are gorgeous and are all super crazy photogenic. I hope you enjoy this little preview and I hope to share some of the ideas Christa and I have been coming up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment