I love fun sessions!! I really do. Photo sessions that let kids just be themselves provide the best smiles and expressions. If you don't believe me, let this session preview prove it to you! I met Morris at
Laura and Travis' wedding a few weeks ago. He was responsible for the incredible decor. Make sure you check out the pictures! He contacted me on Facebook about doing a fun session with his grandkids to put on the walls in his newly renovated gameroom. What a fabulous idea! I love decorating with pictures! (
Visit my main site for a gallery of wall displays for your home.) So, I went over to his house yesterday to capture some images of the kids playing in the backyard. Guess what I took with me to their house?! A thunderstorm!! Yup, it rained in middle GA...imagine that! Morris and I joked that rain must be what happens when we work together. Thankfully, this rain was nothing like the downpour we had at the wedding and it let up and we were able to shoot. It was wild, fun, crazy and muddy! Enjoy these sweet preview pics from our session yesterday! Thank you so much for inviting me to spend a little time with your precious family. Those kids are just too cute! You definitely have a reason to be proud grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment