Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kayla and Kelly again! I ♥ them! {Milledgeville Ga Family Photographer}

Here are some of my favorite sisters!! I've done several sessions with them (here is their bunny session) and each time we are able to get some fantastic shots. Kayla is always awesome for me and Kelly is finally starting to get used to me! :) We shot early Saturday so Kayla wouldn't be late for her 8th birthday party!! She had a skating party...oh does that EVER bring back memories! What child of the 70's/80's doesn't love a good skating party!?!?  Too bad I never mastered the art of stopping on those things. I'd probably be the only 30ish year old that would have to slam herself into a wall to stop. But, enough about me and my gracefulness! ha ha I'm pretty sure that Dad didn't know we were up to this either. That always makes it a little more fun! I almost slipped up and said something when I saw him during my late night run to Walmart with April. Thankfully, I kept my mouth shut!!
The girls had so much fun. Once again, the light was stunning. I'm really thinking I need to start shooting early in the morning more often. Enjoy this preview of two super sweet sisters. Thanks, Beverly, for bringing them! I always look forward to a session with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment