Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brooke and Steven {Married!!} (Milledgeville Sandersville Georgia Wedding Photographer)

Last night I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of Brooke Brown and Steven Smith with my good friend Kyle Hitchcock. It was a bit of surprise for me since Kyle and I got our dates mixed up, but it all worked out perfectly. And I'm so thankful it did!! This was an absolutely beautiful wedding! I love shooting weddings! The excitement is contagious. And I love the challenge of walking into a location and coming up with ideas to capture the love between a couple on their wedding day. This wedding was definitely not a disappointment! Brooke and Steven were the perfect bridal couple for any wedding photographer. She looked flawless in her gown. Not only was her groom handsome, he was also a very good sport despite the absurd heat!! This wedding definitely had the largest wedding party I've ever seen. Certainly made for a very entertaining day! :)  Despite how stupid hot it was, we were able to get some really awesome images. I probably could have kept shooting, but that whole time schedule thing cut me short again! lol When I get excited, I just can't put the camera down! Any how, I've spent today combing through my images so I could share my favorites today. It was hard...very hard!! Here they are!  Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Brooke and Steven Smith!




I tried out some textures today when I was processing these images.
Before

After


Pretty Ladies








When I turned around and saw this gorgeous light I really got giddy!! I totally had this image in my head and was thrilled to see the opportunity to capture it!


Seriously...could they be any more gorgeous!?


This is another one of those shots I've been WAITING to capture!!



No comments:

Post a Comment