Here is a preview I really couldn't share until today!! We shot these pics of my friend April and her two sweet babies last week. Talk about major rush on a job! lol I shot them on Tuesday, edited the pics, ordered the book and had it shipped for Saturday delivery. Had to meet her at Walmart at 11pm last night for the handoff!! So yes, rush jobs can be done, but it will cost ya, that's for sure! But, it was definitely worth it. I know that Terry was happily surprised when he opened his Father's Day gift this year. Abi and Drew always make beautiful pictures, but they were especially on their game that day. And, as usual, April looked beautiful. :) Duh. So, here is a small glimpse into our sweet Father's Day Special session last week. We can do these kinds of sessions anytime, so don't think you have to wait for a holiday to do these! There is nothing sweeter than some lifestyle images to capture the relationships in a family. The scrunched up noses, goofy smiles, and pure joy are priceless!
We put together a 4x6 spiral bound book for Terry's gift. April trusted me on this. :) It's durable but nice. And still casual enough to tuck in a purse, desk drawer, briefcase. Here are some snaps of the book. The wording at the bottom is not blurry at all. I promise!
Beautiful!
ReplyDelete