Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tee is totally adorable!!! {Middle Georgia Child Photographer}

Yesterday I FINALLY got to do a session with Tee! Tee is the son of Jon's cousin, Amy. Each time I've seen this precious little boy I have wanted to get my camera on him. He is just way too cute. I was so excited when Amy called and asked if she could bring Tee by for a quick session on Monday. YAY!! This cutie most certainly didn't disappoint! A photographers dream! He smiled, he played, he said cheese on cue! I even got a few cute pics of Tee with his sweet mama. How awesome it is to capture that bond between a mother and her son. Enjoy this little preview from yesterday while I continue to try to catch up on everything else!!




2 comments:

  1. He is the most precious little boy I've ever seen!!Beautiful blue eyes. Laurie

    ReplyDelete