Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh Gabrielle, you are too cute! {Milledgeville GA Middle GA Family Photographer}

I love photographing Gabrielle! Yes, she takes a beautiful picture. But, my favorite part of anytime spent with her is her laugh! This little girl has the cutest little laugh. She doesn't say much (To me, I'm sure her mama has another story to tell!) but she laughs. I love it! Christa (my awesome hair stylist from Glow) is one of my favorite people! She kinda sees my vision. Thank goodness! :) I was so afraid we wouldn't get Gabrielle in on these sessions. That would have been a terrible shame! But, all the stars aligned and here we are! I have GOT to get busy on some Junior Miss stuff that MUST be done by tomorrow, so I'm going to keep this short(ish) and sweet. Love Gabrielle! Love her Mama! Her daddy is growin' on  me (JUST KIDDING!!!! I like Dreau, too!) Really, anytime you want me to take her picture, call me! Here is your preview you've been waiting for all day! I'll upload to Facebook as soon as it will cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment