I'm getting ready for a beautiful wedding tomorrow. That means it's time to get my "stuff" together. For this wedding I got my hands on a new lens and wanted to try it out today. As usual, when I wanna shoot, Eva is my go to girl! Most of the time, she's fine with it! But today...well, I was pushing my luck. She wouldn't even come downstairs until I agreed that it would only be "one photoshooot". As all photographers know, it's so easy to say "just a few more shots" and keep going if you're in a groove. I've done that to her....alot. :) But, she did come outside with me today and let me grab a few shots. Just had to share because I think she's super cute and I love her to the moon and back!
I asked her to smile and she wouldn't look at me. So, I said ok...no smiles...and THIS is what that monkey gave me!!!
Eva thought this mushroom was really cool. Sadly...I will show my age here, BUT I just can't help but look at a mushroom outside and think about little blue Smurfs!! I checked though...no Smurfs here!
One of summer's greatest treasures...Gardenias. Love that smell!! Brings back wonderful memories. :) My Grandmother had them at her house and my mama and daddy always pick them and bring them inside. You just can't beat that scent!
No comments:
Post a Comment