Yesterday started early!! Anyone who knows me well is aware that I don't really hit my stride for the day until atleast 11 am. I can be up and moving before then, but in order for my brain to be fully functional it needs some time to warm up. :) So when I decided to book Saturday's first Feather Bed session at 8am I was met with some choice comments. I knew it was best to do it early because of the heat and the light. And I'd had a few weeks to psych myself up for it. The alarm went off and up I went. Jon helped me set up (ok so he did all the heavy lifting!) and I was ready to go when Bridget got here with her kiddos. Let me say...these kids are GORGEOUS!! I now know that Bridget is extremely good with her camera (she uses it alot and takes some incredible pictures! Click here to check out her blog) which means that her kids are well trained for photos. LOVE that! Especially for my not quite awake at 8am brain! These kids were a breeze to photograph. The camera loves them. So, enjoy this little preview of these monkeys! These pictures alone are enough to make me rethink my lack of morning-ness! The light was beautiful!! Thank you, Bridget, for bringing them over! I enjoyed meeting you and working with those cutie pie kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment