Sunday, June 20, 2010
Miss Kaylee, you're next! {Milledgeville GA Middle Georgia Family Child Photographer}
Oh this little girl is somethin'!! :) As her mama said to me "You have a diva and I have a princess!". :) But I'd say Miss Kaylee is a mixture of both! She sure is cute and has one sassy pants attitude to boot! Truthfully, I found her hilarious!! She tried so hard to be pouty and grumpy, but ya know what..she just couldn't pull it off. Especially with her awesome mama right there to love on her and crack her up! What a pair those two are! Kaylee made us work for these images, but check out her precious expressions!! This little girl is full of life! It just screams out when you look at these pictures. Check her out! :) She is a cutie!! Michelle, thanks for bringing her over yesterday! I enjoyed it! Maybe another time we can get her in that other tutu! It sure was cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment