Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tenleigh is just about the cutest thing EVER! {Milledgeville GA family photographer}

Tenleigh was up next for yesterday's Feather Bed sessions.  My friend Kyle does pictures of this little angel, so I'd seen how cute she was even before I got to meet her. She and her sweet parents were even better than I'd imagined. Super sweet family! Tenleigh is a doll and you can totally tell how much her parents adore her. As they should! Tenleigh was a little confused by being encouraged to play on the bed and the feathers were not her most favorite thing. I think she even got one up her nose when we were playing, but I don't think she really noticed. I also was super impressed by how hard both Mom and Dad worked to get her to smile and have fun. They were jumping and laughing like crazy, but Miss Tenleigh was very focused on her poker face!  My favorite images of her are from when she was dancing. Dad put some music on for her and she put one hand up in the air and started bobbing. PRECIOUS!! I love to see children dance. They just move how they like and aren't worried about looking silly! Such joy!! Check out this little sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment