Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'd like you to meet....Brady!! {Savannah Baby Photographer}

I'd planned for a long time to do birth pictures of this little guy. Marianne and I had joked and planned this out. We had certain weekends that would work out better than others for his birth. But, as we have quickly learned, Brady Thomas does things his OWN way!!  Brady came early. As in a week early from his planned EARLY scheduled Csection date! I sent Marianne a text the morning he was born asking her to call me when she was up and moving...no response. Hmm, that's odd! Yes, she's hard to get ahold of once the day goes on but first thing in the morning I can usually catch her. So then I called her....voicemail. That's TOTALLY normal. Sometimes I'm better friends with her voicemail! (just kidding!!!) While I was leaving her a message, I received an incoming call from her number. But, it wasn't her! It was her husband, Rob...he wanted to let me know they were at the hospital having a BABY!! I couldn't believe it!! There was no way I could be there!  So, I was bummed for .05 seconds...but got over it because I was so excited to know the baby would be here soon!
I just got a chance to travel to Savannah this weekend. It was a quick trip, but lots to do while I was there. I was so exited to see Marianne and her family and get my hands on that precious baby boy. And he was totally all I'd been waiting for! Such a cutie pie! Here is a sneak peek to our session with Brady Thomas. I could just squish him all day long! He's that cute!! And his mama, she's beautiful...but that goes without saying! :)  Oh, and stay tuned....this lil man has one handsome big brother!! Lawson and I did a super fun session before I left yesterday. I'll be sharing that one soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment