The beautiful dress

The smiling bride...isn't she gorgeous!?!

I absolutely love the color of these bridesmaid dresses!

Don't you just love these flowers!?

Funny story...I'm pretty sure this is the shot where we all realized where the good looks came from on the groom's side. :) Stirred up a bit of entertainment, that's for sure!

The boys. They were very good sports! I couldn't begin to name them though...I'm sure their names started with the letter "J".

This is right as Jason saw Jessica coming down the aisle...is that precious or what!?

Exchanging their vows. I love those stained glass windows!

Mr.and Mrs. Jason Briley

love love love love love

Pretty rings

A little smooch with a vintage flair!

The pretty wedding cake...must have been super yummy too because it disappeared crazy fast!

And finally, the getaway!! Let's just say the bridal party did a heck of a job decorating Jason's truck! Even put it up on a jack to make it even a little more difficult to drive off! But nothing stopped the happy couple from smiling! They were truly too happy to care! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment