A sweet gift for Father's Day {Milledgeville GA family photographer}
This update is way past due!! Last week we shot these pictures for a Father's Day surprise...well, halfway through the shoot Dad came home. SURPRISE! But, even though the actual surprise didn't go as planned, I'm sure he's still going to be a very happy Dad with these pictures. These four boys are quite a bunch! Never a dull moment, that's for sure. ALL boy! Mischief abounds, but you can definitely tell that they are sweet boys. I enjoyed hanging out with them at their house and capturing these images. Enjoy this little preview and I'll get the rest ready for you today! Thanks so much, Mandy, for scheduling this session. This session is probably going to inspire me to do a Father's Day special.
So good! Can't wait to see them all. YOU ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteMANDY
Love that last one...band of brothers :)
ReplyDelete