Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lynsey is lovely {Georgia Senior Photographer Savannah Milledgeville}

Time for another senior share! This beautiful young lady is Lynsey. She is a senior at JMA.  I met her during this years Junior Miss program. Of course, the first thing I noticed about her was her absolutely stunning eyes. I mean, those eyes could stop someone dead in their tracks! Probably have! :) But, the best part about Lynsey is her awesome personality. Her talent for JM was one of the most hysterical monologues ever. The audience, myself included, loved it! After seeing that, I knew I'd love this girl. Humor is good stuff! And humor is what we've had to have a lot of trying to complete her senior pictures. Our first attempt involved rain. And I mean...a LOT of rain! But, we played along and got some really cute shots. Thankfully, our second attempt went much better! So much better that we were able to shoot in quite a few awesome locations.
Enjoy this preview and I'll have your proofs ready  here in a little bit, Lynsey. But wait....if I finish these will that mean you won't text me anymore!?!?!? Now that, my friends, would be sad! ;)




























And special thanks to Roseann Roberts for letting me borrow her "stuff" to shoot this formal shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment