Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love this girl!! Brittany's Senior Session {Central Georgia Senior Photography}

Last night was the first fully completed Senior Session for the Class of 2011! Let me say this...I love Brittany!! I pretty much love all my clients (really I do!) BUT this young lady has definitely secured a special place in the heart of all the Cawley's. Brittany has been our go-to babysitter this summer! Going outside of the family for a babysitter has been a big milestone for me!! I met Brittany through this year's Junior Miss class. I think she volunteered to babysit one time via FB and I took her up on it. I am so glad I did! My kiddos love her and thankfully she loves them!! Eva easily wins people over. Anderson is precious, but I will say...it takes a special person to learn to "handle" him. Like right this very second, he is covered in blue marker. He's one of those kids that has been "kicked out" of the church nursery. lol He's just very strong willed and hard headed! Brittany loves him anyway! YAY! And he loves her!
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting her mom and the 3 of us ran all over town shooting. We had so much fun! We started here at my house, then to the 42nd Floor to shoot a few indoor shots, River Walk, and ended up in a field before the skies opened up.

Brittany is going to be a Senior at GMC.  She doesn't come across as the Military type of girl, that's for sure. :) She's a Varsity Cheerleader and hopes to either attend Ga Southern or Valdosta and major in Nursing. (I'm pushing for VSU but we'll see how much pull I have next spring! lol)  In the little questionaire I sent her, Brittany says she is looking forward to being on "homely court" this year. Apparently she gets to dress up like a boy. Huh?!? I'm pretty sure a girl this stunning will not make a very successful transition into a boy!! Crazy girl! :) Enjoy your sneak peek!













No comments:

Post a Comment