Anyhow...here is a share for this unbelievably cute couple!! I will admit, when planning a Love Story session for a NOT engaged couple my brain turned into a bit of a muddled mess. I thought long and hard about how I could capture the fun and sweetness of this couple with out the overly kissy kissy pictures of most couples/engagement sessions. Thankfully, Melissa is an amateur photographer and she's up for just about anything! She's found herself quite a guy too. He rolled right along with it! He was so awesome that I'll even forgive him for deciding to attend Ga Tech (GO DAWGS). The Pier on Tybee definitely lends itself to this fun breezy Love Story session. They danced and met some super interesting new people! ha ha ha
I hope y'all (and your family and friends) enjoy these images. I know next year will be a hard one being at two different schools, but these images will bring back good memories! :) The road from Valdosta to Atlanta isn't that bad. It's been a while since I graduated from VSU (we won't go there! lol)...but I remember! :) I know that trip well! It can be done in 3hrs (give or take). Just watch out for the speed traps! lol
Enjoy! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment