Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lane is one handsome young man {Georgia Senior Photography}

Ok, so obviously I'm pretty far behind in my blogging! I've had so much going on that I haven't stayed on top of everything. Which is sad!!! Especially when I have so many awesome images that need sharing!  I've been on the road a good bit of August. Just got back from Savannah yesterday. I still need to share with y'all my incredible experience with Dawn McCarthy in Jacksonville. But, this post is about Lane. :)
My girl, April, and Lane are cousins. Lane was in town for Drewby's big 2nd Birthday Bash a few weeks ago so we decided we were going to shoot his senior pictures that evening. That morning it rained before the party, but it cleared up for the kids to have a blast. Once we all recovered, I met up with Lane, his beautiful mom Melinda, April, and Ashleigh. So, when you look at these images remember that this poor fella had not 1...not 2...but 4 women behind the camera giving him direction!!! Can you imagine!?!?  You know what, though? He took it all in stride!! No complaints, no grumpy face. Incredible!! We came out with some absolutely incredible images. I had an extremely hard time deciding which ones were my favorites. I actually wouldn't even say these are all my most favorites, I just don't have the ability to whittle it down at this point. There are too many good ones....see for yourself!
We started at the Train Depot at GCSU. As it turns out, Lane's grandfather was a Mason and he helped build this building. It's so cool to be able to not only have a really awesome image, but to have the image hold more meaning to it.  Lane is lookin' pretty handsome here...Deda would be proud!






After a quick change, we ran across the street and grabbed a few shots. I really can't believe I'd never shot down here before. Very nice. :)






So not only did he have 4 women to deal with, he also had to deal with my craziness! :) He was a good sport and I am thankful he climbed right up in this little spot. One of my faves!



We hit up the basketball court....yeah, he's tough!




Ok, all I can envision here is April demonstrating this pose....bhahahahaha



Love these....a little James Dean-esque!






This and the next one are faves. Lane can do basketball player or rocker..hard call here!


Talk about a lucky find!!! Not sure if the current "senior" group gets the Blues Brothers thang...but I loved it!
I fully intend to print this on a canvas to keep forevah!!


This is a perfect example of opportunity knocks! We were gettin' ready to pack up and this old Jeep pulled right in. The owner went in some back door...I looked around and then told Lane to run over there real fast and let me snap him with it. :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment