I met Hannah and her mother, Karol, when we did Brayden's newborn shoot. He was so tiny!! And a perfect model actually. :) I also got to meet the beautiful Payton that day. She is such a cute little girl. Full of spunk and I love that! The images of these two precious kids are some of my favorites in my portfolio. I've kept up with Hannah and Karol on Facebook ever since. Hannah was in Brooke & Steven's wedding so I got to visit with them there and meet her husband, Dustin. Karol came up to me at the wedding and said that she wanted to do some family pictures when her son, Alex, was home. Alex is a Marine. He will be deploying soon so it was extremely important we get these images when he came home to visit. As soon as Karol found out when he'd be home she contacted me. And when I say as soon as, I mean as soon as....I believe she sent me a chat message on Facebook at midnight when she found out! As I told her, you tell me when and I'll be available!! We set it up for yesterday morning and we had a really good time shooting these images! It was crazy and fun! Just like every family session. Kids run around, the "boys" aren't necessarily into the whole thing so I take it upon myself to pick on them until they realize they are having fun, and the heat is just part of the game in GA in the summer. The dynamic in this family is truly hysterical and they all love each other so much. I truly left that session with a smile on my face!
So, thank you Karol, Papa (I don't think I could call him anything else at this point! lol), Hannah, Dustin, Payton, Brayden, AJ, and Alex for a really great session yesterday. I hope these images will help ease the anxiety while Alex is deployed and we'll shoot new ones when he's back again! :) And a big thank you to Alex. Thank you for protecting our families. I appreciate your service. God bless you and your loved ones.








What a beautiful family! :-)
ReplyDelete