Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The official Polk Family Tybee Beach Session Preview! {Georgia Family Beach photography}

Ok...so I'm still getting these sessions from Tybee edited and ready for clients. I'm heading out of town this weekend to do that awesome workshop with Dawn McCarthy, but I'm hoping to have all of them done before I leave Friday. I still have one more beach session, some wedding pics, this morning's session and a bride to meet with tomorrow. Oh..and a few more older shots to weed through! :)
So, I'll try to keep this entry short, sweet, and to the point. I was super excited to meet the Polk family. Kristi is a good friend of one of my besties, April. :) I love me some April! So, knowing that I knew I'd love Kristi before I even met her! And...as I suspected...I did! She and her family were fantastic! That particular weekend was super eventful for them so I know they were a little overwhelmed when it was picture time. Most parents are, but the session went just as planned. The kids were great! She might tell you different...but they were!  The kids that sit still and say cheese are few and far between...heck, I'd even almost say they don't exist! lol  Pouty faces and meltdowns are to be expected. :) To get the best expressions from kids you have to play with them and let them do their thing. Let them explore and tell you what they like. So, we did. Oh, and I'm pretty sure they were bribed! lol All good...I'm not above bribery! :) Enjoy this little peek into my Beach Session with the Polk family. I hope to see them again someday soon! :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment