Sunday, August 1, 2010

SCP photography Seniors!! Check out this exclusive Tshirt!!{Central GA Senior Photographer}

Ok High School Seniors, it's TIME!! Time to shoot your senior session! SCP is going to be releasing several pricing options for you to choose from. The options will cover just your Senior Portrait session or your entire Senior Year!! Each session will be personalized to fit you! Your session will not be a carbon copy (do y'all even know what that means anymore!?) of your friend's session!! Each senior will fill out a brief get to know you survey from me via email/FB so I can come up with ideas just for you. And feel free to share your ideas! :) I'm excited about these sessions!!
Here's a little something special from SCP! I'm giving my Seniors their own Class of 2011 Tshirt from Shana Cawley Photography! Love this shirt! Lindsey from The 42nd Floor Custom Apparel and Design in Downtown Milledgeville designed and printed these for me! So easy and so perfect! This design is obviously for the girls, but don't worry...a guy's version is coming asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment