Ok..so this impromptu session almost got lost at the bottom of the barrel! What a terrible shame that would have been! I love these two kiddos! They are some of the funniest and sweetest kids I've ever met! And I love their mama, Karen. :) She rocks. She is married to Jon's cousin, Brad. Karen and the kids (and a whole bunch of other "Cawleys") came along on the annual summer Beach Trip. I didn't have any official sessions booked that week. It was supposed to be a week for me to "catch up" while at the beach. But since I still live in the stone age and do not have a lap top (yes, I can hear your collective gasp from here) I had to pack up my desktop and lug it to SGI with us. Despite my mad packing skills, I forgot a very important cable that I needed in order to use my computer. So, no editing for me. I'd have had to drive 2 hours from SGI just to buy another cable and that just didn't seem right...anyway...I digress... During the trip I didn't edit and shot a few pics of my kiddos. When Karen said she was going to take her kids down to the beach and do a few shots I couldn't resist going too! This is what happens to photographers when we are "off". We can't NOT shoot. I mean, if I'm a guest at a wedding, I'm probably going to have my camera. I can't help it...it's in my blood! I take my camera on preschool field trips. I know other parents think I'm nuts. I am. I'm ok with it. lol But I know my kids will have pictures from almost every single milestone in their life!! :)
So, these shots aren't from an official session, but they are too cute not to share! Matthew loves his little sister. Neely Kate loves her big brother. Don't get me wrong, they can fight it out like all brothers and sisters...but when it comes down to it, they love each other big time! They are so cute goofing off together! And the commentary between them and their mama is hysterical! I know she spends a good bit of her day laughing because these kids are just too much! I'll just say that centerpieces now have a whole new meaning to me! :)
What really goes on behind the scenes at a SCP session! ha ha ha
These are AWESOME for real! So much personality!!!
ReplyDelete