Emily is another one of my JM girls. She is currently Baldwin's Junior Miss. Needless to say, I've photographed this young lady quite a few times. Each time I am reminded about how wonderful she is! (All of my JM girls are. :) ) She is a senior at Baldwin High School and is truly a remarkable dancer and one of the sweetest and most kind young women I've ever met. I always enjoy watching her dance and Eva loves to watch Miss Emily, too! She did this crazy head stand thing at the Ga Junior Miss program that still has me baffled!
Emily and her mom, Cindy, met Marianne and myself down at Johnnie Ganem's so we could load them into my car and we could get started. I told Emily to bring a bunch of clothes so we could make sure we put together the perfect outfits. (Marianne is my awesome stylist/bff. :) I have truly been blessed with some super awesome friends!) Emily exceeded (is that a word!?) my expectations! I should have taken a picture of all the clothes that were in the back of my van! We had dresses, pants, shoes, and jewelry galore. Seriously, a dream come true! So, if I ever tell you to bring alot of wardrobe choices to your shoot, do it!! Before we actually got in the car, we grabbed a few shots right there around the shop. This is one of my favorite things about shooting in Savannah. You can pretty much stand in once place, turn around in a circle and find several little locations to shoot that look totally different. I have a hard time controlling my shooting though...and Savannah compounds that problem. ha ha I just can't stop myself when we're on roll!
So, here are some of my fave images from Emily's session. As you can see, I had a very hard time picking a "few". We hit up all around Ganem's, City Market, Forsyth Park, the Bohemian Hotel, and out to Tybee. I was a bit delirious by the time we were leaving Tybee so Emily and her Mom got to see the totally nutty side of Shana. :) Of course, they also saw me get totally soaked in the ocean to get shots of Emily. I hope they still love me! lol But most importantly, I hope they love these images as much as I do! Enjoy these! :)














Absolutely Stunning!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are truly breath-taking. ALL of you outdid yourselves! Good luck picking your faves, Em!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Gorgeous!!! love, love, love
ReplyDelete