Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mia's Senior Session...a little late, but still beautiful!! {Georgia Senior Photographer Milledgeville Savannah}

It's time for another Senior Session update!  I'm pretty sure most schools have hit their deadline for Senior Pictures. This is kind of bittersweet for me. I did a handful of seniors this year, but they were seriously some of my most favorite sessions EVER!  It's amazing to see these "kids" turn into young adults right before my eyes. I love taking the time to tailor each session to fit the client and their personality. It's exciting to see the creative process move forward and take shape as I shoot. Senior sessions have proven to be an excellent canvas for this for me. :)  I love doing these sessions...I think they should be done all year long!!
So, this blog update is about Mia. Another JM girl! :) I LOOOOVE JM... which is now the Distinguished Young Women of America program. Whichever way you want to call it, I have fallen in love with it. I don't remember there being a local program when I was in high school, which is odd since I grew up in Gwinnett county. Who knew...something we didn't have!!?  However, I am thankful to have been introduced to this program through my dear friend, April. I have certainly met some of the most incredible young women in my short time working with the local program here in Baldwin County.  These girls are beautiful, but most importantly very intelligent.
Mia was one of the contestants in this years program. She is such a beautiful girl inside and out. She has a smile that could light up the entire state of Georgia!!  I mean it...check it out! :) And that girl has some serious legs!! Legs that make this 5'2 girl extremely envious.  What I wouldn't give for legs like that! So, without further ado, here are some images from my shoot with Mia. I had forgotten how quickly the sun goes down now, so we ran out of light before I had anticipated. It was good though! It forced me to break out my flash and do some off camera flash techniques that I don't use often enough. I'm pretty happy with those images. :) I hope you enjoy them as well!




I also wish I could pull off wearing this dress! Don't think it'd look the same on me, though... :( boo hoo!














No comments:

Post a Comment