Jamilyn & Corey are the parents of one of Eva's best little friends. Eva and Courtney are quite a pair when they are together. Really hysterical and dramatic...that might even be an understatement! And Eva LOVES going to their house. I mean, she asks me if I'll just drop her off there after school. She tells me that Mrs. Jamilyn and Mr. Corey won't mind one bit! lol So, Jamilyn...you might find curly headed little blonde headed girl on your door step one day. :)
So, back to the story. We've tried to do this session quite a few times. One day Jamilyn and I were chatting at school waiting to pick up the boys and she mentioned that she and Corey were going to have a little weekend getaway. Couldn't decide between Savannah or the mountains. The lightbulb went off...on my side! lol I was going to be in Savannah that weekend shooting Emily's senior session....sooo, if they came to Savannah I could do it there! YAY!! She said she'd run it by Corey and let me know. I was way excited when she told me he was good with it! I went to Savannah that Thursday afternoon so I could spend Friday scouting locations. When it was time to do their session on Saturday, I had ideas coming out of my head at mega speed!! We shot for a few hours in quite a few locations. I loved every second of it!! Corey and Jamilyn are absolutely one of the sweetest couples I've ever met. They share a connection that you don't see all the time. They really get each other. I think you can totally see that in these images.
We started at Bonaventure Cemetery. Yes...I know that sounds odd. But it is really beautiful out there! Then we went to Jones Street and dealt with a little coastal GA rain shower. A quick wardrobe and a few shots at Johnnie Ganem's...then back to Jones Street...then to Forsyth Park....then another wardrobe change and finished off at River Street. I love these images so much! I had such a hard time picking my faves...I wouldn't even say these are my absolute faves. Just the ones that called out to me initially. So enjoy these! :) Enjoy the total cuteness of this couple and the love that they share!! :)

















Very cute session!!
ReplyDelete