Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bryan and Teagan got married!! {Georgia wedding photographer}

Last weekend was another beautiful wedding! I traveled to South Ga (Camilla to be exact) to photograph the wedding of Bryan and Teagan. If you follow my blog you will remember their engagement pics from early March. (Click here to see them!)  It was a gorgeous wedding in one of the most beautiful churches I've ever seen! Believe me, when you enter a church with wedding pictures in mind it can be a bit daunting. You just never know what kind of decor/lighting/set up you will find. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there! Teagan had mentioned the beautiful stained glass windows and was she ever right! The windows were breathtaking.

The happy couple is honeymooning right now, but I keep seeing her pop up on Facebook so I wanted to get this preview up for them today. I hope ya'll are having a wonderful trip celebrating your first days as husband and wife. I truly enjoyed meeting y'all and sharing in your special day. Congratulations! :)



































No comments:

Post a Comment