Monday, March 8, 2010

Teagan and Bryan...a beautiful couple on a gorgeous day! {Georgia Wedding Photographer}

This weekend was full! And that is putting it mildly! I traveled to South Georgia to do an engagement session for one of my upcoming weddings and a maternity session for my best friend. And, to make it even better, I took Eva along and we stayed with my parents in the booming metropolis of Dawson, Ga. Dawson is very cute...small and cute! :)
This sneak peek is of Teagan and Bryan. Their wedding day is approaching quickly.I can't wait! :) We met up at her house to do their engagement session. Oh, did I mention that she lives on a plantation? Yes! She does. And it is gorgeous!! I believe her dad is the overseer so she has had the privilege of living on this stunning property. Can I just tell ya'll how excited I was to see some green grass!?!?!?  Seriously stunning trees...it was amazing! Eva loved it! She and my mom came along to be my assistants. It was definitely an experience, but despite Eva's antics Teagan and Bryan helped me create some beautiful portraits! I hope you enjoy this little preview!





No comments:

Post a Comment