Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 super cute kiddos!! {Middle Ga Family Child photographer}

Sunday was the last session of the weekend. And it was a perfect way to end the weekend! Another friend and roommate from college came to visit me with her family. LeAnne and Jay brought their three beautiful kids all the way from Eastman to Milledgeville for a session with the bunny. Quite a trip with three kids in tow, but I'm so glad they did. It's always so cool to spend time with old friends and realize how much things have changed. I'm sure that when LeAnne and I were roommates we never really thought about this stage in our lives. :) Mason was an awesome little model for me and the perfect bunny handler. Thumper loved her! Maddie is just too cute with her devilish little smile. And Cole, well, that little chunk is just too cute for words. Once again, I shot so many images that I am having a hard time deciding on my faves. So, here are a few for the blog and more to see on my Facebook fan page.
Thanks LeAnne and Jay for making the trip to Milledgeville. I hope we can get together again soon. The diva loved playing with the girls!!










No comments:

Post a Comment