Sunday, March 14, 2010

Krissy is having a sweet baby boy! {GA maternity child photographer}

Last weekend was crazy and it was followed up by an even crazier week!! More crazy than I could even begin to explain, but I'm ready to play catch up! So, in the process of catching up, I need to share this maternity session that I did last Saturday. Right now, all most all of my best friends are pregnant. Krissy, Michelle, and Marianne are all having babies!! I'm so excited because that means maternity and baby shoots for me! Not to mention I have 3 more little babies to love on. :) Krissy is up first! :) She, her daughter Avery, and her sweet sister Laurie,  met me in Dawson last weekend. We'd been trying to do this shoot for weeks! Every time we had a weekend planned it would snow or someone would be sick. Tis the season for sick kiddos! This time, there was no stopping us! Krissy and I met on our very first day of college (which was a long long time ago!). BFF ever since! When I tell you that we have been through alot together, I mean it! She knows more about me than most people, that's for sure. I love her with my whole heart!!!! I don't think I saw her pregnant with Avery, so it was incredible to see her just before she has this sweet baby boy! Ethan (I sure hope I spelled that right, Krissy!) should be here in the next few weeks!!! YAY!!  I had so much fun shooting these with her. I used my BFF status to do things a little differently. :) She loves me too much to say no! lol
Oh, and don't forget to check Facebook! There are more images there!









1 comment: