Monday, March 22, 2010

Brylee will be here soon! {Georgia maternity photographer}

In my last maternity post (here) I mentioned that 3 of my best friends are all pregnant. Yup...3!! Krissy was first, now Michelle, and I still have to fit myself into Marianne's crazy social calendar!

Several months ago Michelle and I decided on this past weekend as the date for her maternity shoot. When I say we've been planning and scheming....I mean we've been planning and scheming! I was very excited to do this shoot for many reasons. Number one, this is her first baby. My Michelle is going to have a baby!! WHAT?!!? And, to top it off right, God saw fit to bless her with a sweet baby girl. :) If you know Michelle, then I'm sure you will find the same humor in that as I do. Michelle can be girly, but whatever girly she has in her has been taught. I spent quite a few years teaching her some girly tricks! :)  She tried to acclimate me to dirt...didn't work.  Number two is that I knew she would be game for anything. And, I was right!
But, the most important part about this session to me was the fact that just recently her husband, Brian, was in a nasty motorcycle accident. I'm telling you, the fact that he is here today is an absolute miracle. This session celebrates the new baby to come and the fact that Daddy is making an incredible recovery and will be there to spoil sweet little Brylee rotten!! It goes without saying that he'll continue to spoil Michelle, too!
I always get emotionally tied to my clients, but of course, when it's such a close friend the tie is even stronger. It was so difficult for me to narrow down my favorites for a sneak peek. I chose alot!! Some will be here on the blog, and more will be added to Facebook. Be sure to check them out!












No comments:

Post a Comment