Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bunny Mini Sessions are on the books!!! {Middle Ga Child Photographer}

I will be shooting Bunny Mini Sessions on Sunday March 14 and the 21. I have a fabulous bunny named, Thumper. She is precious!!! I shot a few with Eva today. Thumper hopped right up into Eva's lap. Eva is in looove with this bunny. She's already working on getting her own bunny soon.

If you'd like to book a Bunny Mini Session please contact me at shana_cawley@yahoo.com or 478-387-8708. If you can not make one of my Sunday sessions, please contact me and we can try to work out another time.
The cost is $75. For that you get a 20-30 minute session, (3) 5x7 prints and a set of (8) wallets.

I plan to shoot these at the Riverwalk in Milledgeville. If weather does not permit, we will shoot these in studio.
Enjoy this little preview of Thumper and Eva from today's quick Mini Session!











No comments:

Post a Comment