Today was an AWESOME day!! Some old friends of ours from Atlanta brought their daughter, Kaytlin, down to Milledgeville for us to do her 3 year photos. This was my 3rd official session with Kaytlin and she was the flower girl in Elizabeth and Jake's wedding in November. So I've worked with this pretty girl for a while. :) Typically Kaytlin gives me "a run for my money". Cute as a button, but she makes me work hard for her smiles. Today, we had a major breakthrough!! She let me hold her hand, give her a hug and play with her. YAY!!! I can't tell you how exciting this is!! Don't get me wrong, she still had me running after her like a crazy woman. But, it was so worth it. :) Here are a few images from today. I especially love the last one. She truly rocks the Yo Gabba Gabba DJ Lance Rock hat! My kids got it a few months ago and wouldn't dare let it touch their heads. But Kaytlin wore that thing forever. We let her take it home with her and last I saw her she was rockin' it hardcore! :)
Troy and Jenica, thanks so much for coming to hang out with us today. Eva loved having a picnic with Kaytlin. :) Come back soon!
Very pretty little girl and that last one made me LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt's Dj Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba! Love that!
ReplyDelete