Shana Cawley Photography, along with Danielle Fields Photography, is pleased to announce a super fun and funky new session.....Feather Beds!!
Each session will include a one hour shoot on location with a custom 3x3 Accordion Album, one 5x7 and two 4x6's of your choice for $135. We have the pettiskirts shown below available or feel free to bring your own pettiskirt or tutu. Maybe even a special stuffed animal. The session will start with some playful photos of your child sitting, laying and jumping on the bed and at the end of the session they will get to throw a pile of feathers around for some truly unique and amazingly beautiful and fun photos that you will treasure forever! Book soon...these will max out quickly!!!
The session date is May 15, 2010 (I can't believe I forgot to put that in here!)
To book your session contact me soon!!
Email me at shana_cawley@yahoo.com
Find me on Facebook <---click there to go to the Shana Cawley Photography Fan Page
Call me 478-387-8708






Love it! Very cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteOMG! She is getting so big and so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAm I overlooking the date for this? Great idea!
ReplyDeleteNo, you're not...I forgot to put it in the info!! Saturday May the 15th is the date. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me!! :)
ReplyDelete