Monday, April 12, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Cross....gorgeous...{GA Georgia Wedding photographer}

This weekend was quite an adventure!! It was Milledgeville Baldwin's Junior Miss weekend AND the wedding of Patrick and Allison. It's not unheard of to book 2 things in one weekend. It was the 3 hr travel time between Milledgeville and Albany that proved I was a little bit crazy. :) Crazy is good, I say! :)

Anyhow...I traveled to the town of Newton (look it up...)  to shoot the wedding of Patrick and Allison. Thankfully I had my brother, Tyler, with me! Those that know me well know that I am directionally challenged. EXTREMELY challenged!! Even with a GPS I will get lost. So, thinking I have this thing covered with my TomTom and my iPhone Navigator what could possibly worry me about getting to the wedding at our agreed upon time, right??? WRONG!!!  When TomTom said turn left, iPhone said turn right. One said turn around, the other said go straight. If Tyler hadn't been there with me, who knows where I might have ended up. OH, and let's not forget to mention that in most parts of that area I have little to no service on said iPhone. Not only was I lost, I couldn't get ahold of anyone on the phone. BUT, we did get there! 30 minutes late...booo! I was pleasantly surprised to find that Allison was the most laid back happy bride. She was ready to roll with it and we did...and I must say that I love these images!! Happy bride + happy groom + beautiful location + awesome families= GORGEOUS images!! I just couldn't stop shooting!! My flash overheated during the reception and that has never happened before!! I have been working on this preview on and off all day long. I just couldn't limit my favorites...so here are some I immediately LOVED!!
Thank you, Allison and Patrick for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Ya'll are truly an incredible couple. Your love for each other is more than obvious. And thank you to your families for being so wonderful, as well! I really enjoyed being there!!  Enjoy these and I will put these plus a few more on my Shana Cawley Photography Facebook Fan page.

The beautiful Bride




She and Patrick chose to see each other before the ceremony. I love when couples do this! Look at the excitement on her face. She was truly like this all day long! And this beautiful location is her parent's home...yeah, I thought about staying. :)







So sweet!



They adore each other so much.



Back inside for some finishing touches


Sharing one of many hysterical moments with her brother, Collier. :)



Right before she walked down the aisle to her groom.


Escorted by her parents



Really...can you GET cuter than this!?!?



Such an ideal spot to get married....truly a vision of God's beauty!



A stolen kiss from her new husband....



Meet the Cross family...aren't they a good lookin' bunch!?



The mother sister bond is so awesome! I love how this turned out! I asked them to
kiss Allison on the cheek. (totally cheesy, but I knew it would get what I wanted!)


Dancing the night away at their beautiful reception


Congratulations, Allison and Patrick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment