This is my first year as the official photographer of the
Milledgeville Baldwin Junior Miss Program. It has truly been so much fun! It's great to be a part of a program that is centered on encouraging young women to be the best they can be. The girls will do an opening number, a fitness routine, self expression routine, and perform their chosen talent. It's a pretty intense competition. There is some serious scholarship money to be awarded! This year there are 25 girls competing for the 2 slots as Milledgeville's Junior Miss and Baldwin's Junior Miss. That's alot....and I mean ALOT of teenage girls!! :) I always feel pretty young until I hang out with them for a few hours!!! Then I remember how "old" I am. ha ha
Natali and Precious are this year's Junior Miss winners. Talk about some AWESOME girls!!! We met up Tuesday afternoon to do their pictures for the program cover. We met at
Glow Salon. Christa Abbott did their hair and makeup. AWESOME! Love her!! She totally got the vision of how we (April and I) wanted the girls to look Christa is an awesome stylist, but she totally outdid herself for this shoot. You should definitely check her out. :)
So, we don't want to share the actual cover shot for the program, so I'm going to show a few outtakes of our Rockin' photo shoot!!! Thanks girls for being so awesome! April....you are the best lighting tech EVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment