Angela has 3 absolutely gorgeous kids! Two boys, Timothy and Caden (of course, now I realize I don't know if that's spelled right! Please correct me if I'm wrong, Angela!), and a sweet new princess, Josie. Josie is just now 4 months old. She is beautiful!! She absolutely has the cutest little dimple that I've ever seen. When Angela called she said she wanted some images of sweet Josie and her two handsome big brothers. Let me say this....Josie is the most loved little sister on the planet! Her two big brothers adore her. They were wild, crazy, fun little boys but when it came to their little sister they couldn't have been any sweeter. I hope y'all enjoy this little preview of our session. I had a wonderful time!








Here are two outtakes I couldn't resist!! You never knew when a brother would have to come love on his little sister! So sweet! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment