Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yay for some sunshine!! {Milledgeville Children Photographer}

ince today is sunny (cold and windy, but sunny!!!) I decided Eva and I should take advantage of it! I bought this little outfit for her 4 year pictures because I thought it was so cute! Of course, when she first saw it she cried...literally cried her eyes out. It was super fun! not. She didn't want anything to do with it! But today, she happily put it on and went outside with me to do a few shots. WOW! What fun when a 4 yr old actually cooperates!!! :) Enjoy my precious 4 yr old little girl. I love her more than words could ever express.









3 comments:

  1. super cute! Can't wait to shoot with you tonight. AND Eva's b-day gift came in over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! And I LOVE her outfit - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shana - She is absolutely beautiful...not shocking. And it is awesome that you have the talent to capture it so well on film. -Julie

    ReplyDelete