Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Contest Time! {Milledgeville Middle GA Photographer}

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I want to do a sweet romantic session with a special couple!!  Would you like to be that couple? Do you know someone who would? You don't have to be newly weds, all you have to be is in **love**.  Just engaged, newlyweds, silver anniversary, golden anniversary....so long as you loove each other we're good! :)

So, this is what I'm gonna do! If you'd like to win a FREE photo session, email me a picture of you and your honey and a brief paragraph telling me why you'd like to win this session. I will pick a top 3 and my blog readers will help me pick the winner! Once the winner is picked, we'll set up your special session right away so be ready to shoot asap! :) Don't worry, I'll help suggest clothing and locations!

Start emailing me now! The deadline for applications is Saturday January 30, 2010. I will have the top 3 picked and ready for voting on February 3, 2010. Email to shana_cawley@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment