This is one of the CUTEST little boys I've ever seen!! So tiny and perfect! Today was another one of those sessions that make me love love LOVE this job. I have been able to catch up with so many old friends and make some precious memories for them in the process. I drove to Conyers today to do a session with Holly, Bob, and Powell. Holly is another one of my ZTA sisters. Her friend (and ZTA sister!) Cristina, organized a heck of a baby gift for Holly. One of my digital packages!! I'd been waiting and waiting for Holly to let me know she was ready for her session. As you will see, this is one stunning family. I hope you enjoy this preview! Check my
Facebook Fan Page for more!
We are sooo excited! These look great! We enjoyed seeing you and had a great time. We can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteHe looks like an angel! What a beautiful family and awesome pictures...I want to see more!
ReplyDeleteShana, these are awesome! Thanks to everyone who went in on this gift and contributed to this priceless gift for Holly, Bobby and Powell! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Can hardly believe she just had a baby too. Of course dad and baby is also cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy, love that first one!
ReplyDeletePrecious! love the eyes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. The family will surely treasure them forever. Great job!!
ReplyDelete