Today was little miss Addy Grace's reshoot!! She is honestly one of the prettiest little girls I've ever met, but she just wasn't having it during our last shoot. So, thankfully she and her parents were visiting family in Milledgeville this weekend. We met at the
Old Governor's Mansion and let me say that she was PRECIOUS!! Thank you, Misty, Eric and Grandmama, for coming today. I hope you'll be pleased with this little sneak peek while I sort through the gazillion other shots! Be sure to check out the
Shana Cawley Photography Page on Facebook for more images from this session.
>
We LOVE the pictures so far and are so happy with them! We really appreciate your patience with Addison and for trying again today! We agree that the second trip was well worth it. You have absolutely captured our daughter and her personality. These are pictures we will treasure always! Can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteEric & Misty Simpson
These are beautiful! LOVE the hat!
ReplyDelete