Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally....the Young's!! Georgia Wedding Photographer

As I said a few posts ago, last weekend I was able to photograph a beautiful wedding in Tifton on ABAC's campus. And a gorgeous reception in Ocilla at The Shoppes at Fourth and Cherry.  We had so much fun with Elizabeth and Jake. I had been waiting to post their preview until they got back from their long awaited honeymoon...but that crazy girl keeps checking in from the boat! lol (You know I love you, girl!)  So, just incase she checks in today, here is her sneak peek!!
Be sure to check Facebook!

What a sweet bride! She had these buckets painted for her girls...and each had a tractor painted on the other side!


A girl needs her coffee...especially on her wedding day!  Check out that the cup is labeled for the "Bride"!


Gorgeous rings


The handsome groom, Jake.


I can not even begin to explain how INCREDIBLE this dress is! Princess all the way!


We had to get a little creative to get all the girls in the same shot!


The ceremony was so sweet...I cried, too!


Such a sweet couple!


Heading to the reception


And leaving...so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment