Sunday, November 8, 2009

Once again...I'm pretty lucky! {Milledgeville Georgia Photographer}


Today I did a very impromptu shoot for a very dear friend of mine, Kyle Hitchcock. Really, they are like family so it's even odd for me to call her a "friend"! Our kids call her Aunt Kyle ...but anyway! She called me yesterday to see if we could meet up today and shoot some family pics. I'm telling you, photographers work hard making beautiful images for their clients and very often overlook their own families. So, no way could I say no!! Besides, she's done so much for me it was wonderful to be able to return the favor. (I'm no where near caught up though!)  We met up today at the Governor's Mansion. Let me say this...she put together some seriously cute outfits and awesome props between the short time she called me and we actually met up! That's Kyle for ya!  I couldn't help but share a few of this seriously good looking family (yes I am biased, but you can't dispute the truth!).  I couldn't help but edit a few, but the rest are all for Kyle! :) Love ya girl!!









No comments:

Post a Comment