Sunday, July 27, 2008

We took Eva down to the River Walk



Today I took Eva down to the River Walk to scout some locations and get some shots of the diva. It was super hot, so I didn't get a whole lot to work with. BUT, I did get this great shot of Eva walking down the path. I think this picture really sums up how I feel about starting my photography venture. Looking ahead with excitement as I start down this path that I've looked forward to for so long!! A dream come true!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shana!!! Of course Eva is precious wherever she is...but this is a great photo! I am so excited about your love of photography and will be your biggest cheerleader!!! Love you! Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one looks like a book cover!! :) Shana, when did you get so good with photography?? You're a natural!

    And Eva ... well, I can't believe how she's grown!!!

    Anderson is the cutest little babyboy I've seen in 31 years. :D That's how old my baby is now. LOL

    ReplyDelete