Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've decided to take the plunge!

I've talked about this on and on for a while now. But, last night, I finally did my first official photoshoot! Kyle has always told me that I could shoot with her whenever I wanted. I always said I wanted to, but never actually made it happen. Friday I decided to email her and ask her what she had coming up and she said she had a wedding last night that she'd happily let me tag along on! I nervously said YES!!

So, last night I tagged along with Kyle and Rachel as they shot Crystal and Shane's wedding. I shot some wedding shots for my sister last year, but other that that, most of my photos have been of my babies. SO, this was something really new for me. But, quickly, I realized how great this is!! It was so fun to capture the beauty of this couple as they shared their special day. I think I shot atleast 900 pictures!! I'm just hoping for a few really good shots out of those 900.

Let me just say, I LOVE doing this!!! It was a long and very HOT day, but it was so exciting! I totally felt like my heart was really in the right place. Now, I have to really work and pray hard that I can get this going for me. I love taking pictures that capture a special moment. A moment passes too quickly so being able to capture that split second is worth more than money can buy.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have the eye for it, Shana. I can frame a picture decently, but have no eye for a great shot. :)

    I have the ear for fiction, though. :D

    ReplyDelete