






Zeta Tau Alpha truly has introduced me to some of the best women I have ever encountered! I loved my college years at VSU and am still very proud to share my ZTA sisterhood with so many incredible ladies. So..that brings me to Angela and Makayla! Angela is a sister of mine from Valdosta. I can NOT tell you how excited I was when she asked if I was going to be doing any sessions at Saint George Island this summer. Conveniently, we were heading there that very next week! She and Makayla came to see me on Sunday and I had such a wonderful time photographing these 2 beautiful girls. And to top it off, Makayla and Eva (my sweet daughter for any new readers!) became fast friends, too! Here is a little sneak peek for Angela....it was pure torture for me to wait almost an entire week to see this pictures on my computer! I couldn't wait to share them any longer!! ZL!

No comments:
Post a Comment