Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peacock's on the beach....no silly, the Peacock Family! :)






Can I just tell you how awesome it is to be a photographer!!?? I have reconnected with some of the coolest people through this job! This is Claudia and her sweet family. I went to high school a MILLION years ago with her and we were on the Flag Corps together. So, when she messaged me about doing a shoot with her family I was way excited! This session was so much fun! I say that alot, but really we laughed so much it really was one of the best. So here is Claudia, Rich, and sweet SD. Thanks for coming to Tybee to see me! I hope we can do it again sometime where we can actually hang out! :) Enjoy this little preview while I catch up!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!! try not to make our job look like too much fun, everyone will want to do it! :-)
    Love ya and great work as usual!
    Love in Christ, kyle

    ReplyDelete