Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A sneak peek for Tracy and Dane...














So obviously, I had a hard time picking just a few. I could have gone on and on...but then, I'd have nothing left up my sleeve for my next trick! :) This was such a beautiful wedding and I really enjoyed myself. I love photographing weddings. Ya know how it feels when you find your niche...doesn't even feel like work!
These pictures don't even do this wedding justice!! The flowers were exquisite, the food was delicious, the cakes were way yummy, the venue was gorgeous, and the party was rockin'! Throw in an awesome wedding planner (woo hoo Marianne!) and you just can't go wrong! I hope everyone enjoys this glimpse into an incredible day. I hope Tracy and Dane (and all their family and friends) will enjoy this until I can get through all of the other images! And I can NOT wait to do Tracy's Trash the Dress session. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is in these pictures!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful images of a beautiful couple! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo!!! BEAUTIFUL girl! looks like you really capture how magical this day was for them...love it!
    Love in Christ, kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Very creative! What a beautiful couple. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, the loacation is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love all the ones of the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing caputures! I love the jumping shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous couple and beautiful captures. I'm sure they will LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful captures and what a gorgeous bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! I bet the bride is going to flip over them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shana, girl, YOU KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!! These are absolutely amazing! The silhouette in front of that gorgeous stained glass window gave me goosebumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are wonderful! I love the first one, and the next and the next and the next.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work! She's simply stunning and that silhouette is fantastic! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome wedding pics. What a beautiful bride and groom. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete