Thursday, November 20, 2008

A little baby fever to share with everyone....












Meet Baby Drew!! Is he not just the cutest?!?! I was lucky enough to be contacted by one of my sorority sisters to photograph her newborn son. I was so excited to hear from Jennifer! So, today (after too many years since I last saw her) I went to visit her, Jeff, and Drew! Oh, and the dog! :) Drew is just precious! No sleepy baby this afternoon, he was wide awake the whole time! I hope that's going to help Jennifer out tonight. He was very cooperative and turned out to be quite the little model. I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek of today's session. I shot so many it'll probably take me a day or 2 to get your proofs ready! ZLAM!!

3 comments:

  1. these are just breathtaking! What a handsome baby boy...you did a great job Shana! Love in Christ, kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first second picture of this post. good work, shana. These pictures are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are beautiful

    and that is my old Government teacher!LOL

    ReplyDelete